top of page


When disaster strikes we will be there to help.   Whether it is flood, broken pipes or your dog drug the hose in the house while you were gone and it ran for hours (it actually happened) we are here for you. 


When your house has been damaged by water it is important to remove the water and get your floors and walls drying as quickly as possible.   We use industrial equipment to remove water and specialized fans designed for drying floors, in an effort to keep damage as minimal as possible.  

When water damage isn't properly taken care of or happens in a place where it has gone unnoticed, is when mold and bacteria can colonize and start to grow.  According to the CDC In there is sufficient evidence to link indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition. They also found evidence linking indoor mold exposure and respiratory illness in otherwise healthy children.  So it is important that mold and mildew are dealt with in a timely and aggressive manner.  All of our technicians have received the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, guaranteeing your mold problem with will be taken care according to the highest industry standards. 

Mold on white background, fungus on whit
Family house in Houston suburb flooded f



bottom of page